Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Had a bit of time to draw this month! I'm feeling very motivated to start making time for art again - as well as get off my butt and get back into shape (though there isn't much I can do right now, I do plan to take up some sort of activity in the new year! Or if all else fails, at least get a gym membership). No more of this slump I've been in for the last couple of months. Yaaaaay for mental and physical well-beeeeeing!

SO, art! :D




hands hands hands hands forever hands


Sketches that are completely unrelated to each other (even drawn on separate pages) 


Rapunzel from Tangled (srsly a movie that I can watch over and over and still thoroughly enjoy and be really happy)


Rumpelstiltskin and Belle from Once Upon a Time - Probably my favorite couple on the show! Their relationship is the one I feel is most realistic (as far as fairy tale couples go anyway) and interesting, and I love both characters as well. 


My new ID on DeviantArt! I try to update it once a year around my birthday, but this year I was off by a couple of months (no surprise). I like to keep this progression going, it's fun to see how my styles change over the years (both artistically and physically). :D

Mannn it is getting cold out, WINTER IS COMING and winter driving /sobs


No comments:

Post a Comment