Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm almost a month late but: Happy New Year! May 2013 bring you and your family much joy and great things. :) My resolutions this year are pretty generic: be healthier and improve as a person in general, but I also want to cook and (obviously) draw more.

Christmas time was super hectic for me: I spent 10 days in Calgary, visiting my boyfriend's family! It was my first time over there, and it's super nice! I had a great time. :)

I've been back and settled into my old routine again for a little bit, though now I'm getting ready to move out and that means packing packing packiinngg and setting things up and all sorts of fun things!

Back when I went to NYC this summer, I bought a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic colouring calendar. Well, 6 months later, it's finally done:



I'm 20 years old I swear



Portrait studies with the help of Facebook friends!


Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion - this is the character I want to cosplay for Animaritime this year! I've been thinking about it for a while, but I was never really sure because of how big of a project it will be. But why not, I'm gonna try :) The worst that can happen is, I'll just like, fail horribly! :D 



Finally, a fanart series I'd like to get done for this year's con season - Game of Thrones characters in a Art Nouveau inspired style. I'm still not really sure what format I want to print them in! 





No comments:

Post a Comment