Friday, July 29, 2011

Here's a painting I finished yesterday. :)


Really didn't do much in the last few days. I was off, so I spent some time at the family cottage. I have a love-hate relationship with that place... peaceful country feel vs. no internet. >:|  It does however help me concentrate and draw more, since I don't get distracted. So I finished this painting I had started a few months ago and totally forgot about, in which I had an urge to paint something all fantasy and pretty.

On another note, I started reading A Song of Ice and Fire... epic stuff, and I'm only halfway through the first book! It's pretty much all I've been doing at the cottage, other than drawing and getting oddly placed sunburns. I also found the time to actually come up with some sort of plot for my storyline, so it's not just a line anymore it kinda has a STORY. HAHAHA GET IT LOL i should really go sleep. Maybe I'll ramble about it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment