Saturday, August 25, 2012

HI I'M STILL ALIVE! So I've been busy, no surprise, that's always my excuse. Went to New York City a couple of weeks ago with my brooooos, what an epic adventure! Since then my birthday has also passed, and I bought my first car this week, so exciting!!

... And despite this whole month of inactiveness, this is about the only thing I got drawn:


Sketch of my D&D character I did a couple of weeks ago. Was going to be a quick thing, but then I decided to actually render it, and here's the finished product:


Overall quite pleased with how it turned out. :)

Haven't touched my sketchbook at all, but I did doodle this for my superfantasticalawesome boyfriend! Who wanted a drawing of us together. <3


Gonna start going to life drawing again sooooon, before I get out of the groove! Also, it feels very weird to not be going back to school in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Everything. Going to NY, your birthday (happy belated!!), your sketches, the superfantasticalawesome boyfriend... ;-) Glad to see you're still alive. Don't worry about blogging every day. That's the joy of it. The "no commitment" part. Unlike college... ;-) xox

    ReplyDelete