Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some random sketches. Trying to loosen up some more!

Life drawing from last week. Got there late and missed the first few sets of quick poses. :(







And finally, going to start playing D&D soon! Still very new to it (and a bit afraid) but it seems like a lot of fun, and I'm so excited to get started (plus I totally feel like I levelled up my geek)! Here's an attempt at designing my character, who is going to be a Sylvan elf.


Summer kind of feels like it's floating away. I'm going to New York city in a couple of weeks, as a sort of college graduation celebration and one last adventure before my two bros move away. SIGH, but that's how life works I suppose. :')

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks. So. Good. Ahhhhh! ;u;
    And a New York adventure? I hope you take some inspiration and incorporate it into some art. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, a NYC adventure indeed... it'll end up being more like the story of how my friends and I got lost in a big city, I know it!

    ReplyDelete