Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas - I sure did! Didn't ask for anything in particular this year, so everything was a surprise. I got a few Disney classics, the Matrix trilogy + Animatrix, PJs, jewelry, lots of little goodies and chocolate to last me a lifetime (or, like, a week). Went shopping today with the money I got and got some clothes + the Scott Pilgrim movie, which I have been wanting for a while. The weather was awesome, got to see some family and spend time with friends, ate awesome food, so no complaints. :)

Plus, my laptop seems to be working okay again! Hoping it was just a fluke and it'll never happen again, but I will think twice about cleaning my trackpad from now on.

I've been doing a lot of sketching with colors, and I'm thinking of practicing this technique for the con (sketch commissions). First, some anatomy sketches! I think these were all timed at 2 minutes. And as much as I love using my big sketchbook, scanning things is a major pain because I have to scan each page like 3 times to get everything. :U


Couldn't go to life drawing because it was cancelled for the holidays, but I'm really looking forward to it... I'm seeing a lot of poses I've already drawn (and sometimes I draw them again, oops) since I'm always using the same website. Practice makes perfect I guess, but I'd like some new material! And more males, they are often either too clothed (to the point where you can't see the shape of their body anymore) or have really bad lighting. 

 
OCs blablabla, Azure and Ve'yan proportions what are those? My fault for drawing them on two different days oh well

Some Dragon Age fanart! Have a Fenris and female mage Hawke. C:

This New Year's Eve's probably going to be a quiet one as usual, but I don't mind! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice, dude! I feel like your lines are stronger here, might be a by-product of using colored crayons/not erasing? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm getting that feeling too, I guess it comes with going over lines a billion times instead of erasing them : D

    ReplyDelete