Saturday, December 24, 2011


Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

Really enjoying my vacation so far! Skyrim is amaaaaaazing, playing it is pretty much all I've been doing so far, but I'll get some drawing done soon! 
I might be sticking to traditional stuff for a while, because my laptop's trackpad has been acting up ever since I cleaned it and the cursor won't stop moving on its own/clicking everywhere. :| It went completely psycho yesterday, I had to reboot it a few times, and it's been more or less okay since then (occasionally it'll jump around for a few seconds but that's all). So using Photoshop is a tad more complicated since it keeps right-clicking and opening windows for nothing. I'm probably gonna have to get it fixed, but everyone's closed for the holidays! :C

No comments:

Post a Comment