Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This past month has just been insane. I'm finally poking my head out of the workload, and the end is in sight! We're getting ready for our end of the year exhibition and internships, which is super exciting!

Also spring weather: you can come out anytime now?? We had a random abnormal heatwave last week, let's just say I got to take out my flip flops out of the closet for a day or so - now I'm back to my winter coat and boots. :( waaahhh

I finally got to sit down and do a study, very speedy but HEY not my fault days only have 24 hours. I don't think I'll be able to go to life drawing for a little bit, so I'm totally going to kick myself into doing more studies on my own (I got lazy relying on it all the time!).


Approx. 2 hours
Study of woman with a quirky pose and a really long forehead. Also very detailed jewelry ahahaha

To finish off - I got tagged by Pauline @ Journal Illustrations and Musings to answer some questions! ;)



1. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmmmmmm. Cookie dough! 
2. Favorite book (or movie)?
Right now I'm really into the A Song of Ice and Fire book series. But Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart. ;) Movies: pretty much anything classic Disney and... Mean Girls. hahaha
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-)
My laptop! C:
4. What makes you smile?
Many things! Funny cat videos, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and coffee, to name a few.
5. Where was your best vacation?
I loved my trips to Florida and Paris, but they were dance trips - not really a vacation. ;) So I'm going to say my backyard.
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike?
I don't have my own car, but I drive my mom's a lot. It's black!
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do?
Travel!
8. Where do you feel most at home or ‘connected’ to the world?
... Probably at home! 
9. high heels or flip flops?
Flip flops all the way. I love heels, but I love being comfortable a lot more.
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Hmmm, I wish I were more assertive sometimes... 
11.What are you most proud of?
Ahhh what a question! Actually, I'm really proud of my mom for kicking her smoking habit. 5 months and she's still going strong. :)

Wowwww what a long post. Next one will hopefully have more art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment