Monday, April 16, 2012

Finished my last exam ever at CCNB today - SO HAPPY. We still have a lot of work to do to get ready for our exhibition's opening night, which is Thursday, but no more schoolwork yaaaaay! It's almost weird though...

I was also very pleased with today's weather - I got to go jogging this morning, then had my coffee outside... then cleaned the kitchen because I was just in that much of a good mood. C:





Gestures in black pen. And hands because hands hands HANDS. Still not gonna be able to go to life drawing for a while, siiiiiigh this summer I really need to buckle down! 


Original characters! 


Another sticker for the con - VOCALOID Rin Kagamine. I'm soooooo behind schedule, but things have just been insane these past two months! I'll finish Vocaloids for sure and maybe do some Dragon Age 2 characters then re-touch my Eeveelutions, but I think that'll be it. I'm almost tempted to do some A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones characters just to feed my fandom needs but I don't think Animaritime has the right audience for it...


No comments:

Post a Comment