Sunday, May 13, 2012

Digital stuff from the last week or so. I (finally) made my sketchbook thread on Concept Art - check it out! I've lurked on CA for a very long time, and because of all the amazing artists on there, I've always been terrified of poking my head out. But now that I have time to finally focus on my art, I really want to buckle down, get good feedback, and kick my learning curve in the butt. >:|

SO ANYWAY ARTS:


Painted a sketch!


I saw The Avengers on Tuesday, um hello epic. Here's a speedpaint of Loki, because I might totally officially have a huge crush on Tom Hiddleston.


Another Vocaloid sticker done for Animaritime! I have one more to do, then I'm switching fandoms: totally making Avengers stickers, then probably a few Game of Thrones and Dragon Age characters. I will also probably re-paint a few of my Eeveelutions!



Finally, new painting! Jon Snow from Game of Thrones/ASOIF. Here are 2 WIPs: sketch and basic composition/lighting, then first round of rendering (and I decided his furs looked better lighter). I'm really happy with how this is going so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment