Thursday, June 21, 2012

In the full swing of con prep! My last three days have basically consisted of painting stickers consistently with small bouts of laying outside under the sun for no discernible reason. A marvelous three days indeed <3

Finally, my Avengers set is complete! Come visit me in the Artist Alley/Vendors room, I will be on either table 7 or 8. 



With this done, I've got a few Eeveelutions from last year I wanted to re-paint, and then I get to gather all my files and prepare them for print tomorrow WOOOHOOO. I hope everything goes well again... I also need to finish my cosplay, that will probably take up most of next week! @w@



2 comments:

  1. Jan, these look GREAT!! Tu dois être pas mal fière de ça... fabulous! I'm playing catch up with your posts.. you have some incredible sketches in here. Wow. I especially love the 'quick' sketches. Keep it up, girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those Avengers look absolutely adorable! :)
    Have fun at the con and good luck on your cosplay!

    ReplyDelete