Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Starting my con preparation early this year, for once, what is happening heeeeere

Second piece in the Game of Thrones/Art Nouveau thing I've been doing. 

Next up is Arya with her famous Needle, here's the sketch:

Normally I have an idea of what I'm going to use to decorate the background with (usually elements pertaining to that character's storyline), but I'm actually really lost when it comes to Arya. :T I have a few ideas, but I'm really not sure if they'll work at all...


Random sketch herpderp - I don't think I'll be doing much original content for a while, putting all of my focus on producing con stuff!

Lately I've been re-playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS, and it's inspired me to draw some cute Tales fanart! Still not really sure what I'm going to do with them, probably stickers or something similar.



Lloyd and Luke from Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss, respectively. Yuri's up next, and then a few more secondary characters! C: 

(this is probably one of the first times I've ever worked with an actual solid lineart, hnnng, it's so weird but turning out okay so far)


(Also, I got to work on my costume a little bit!)






No comments:

Post a Comment