Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I remember when I used to count down the days until Animaritime, so incredibly excited for it to be here. Now, however, a month or two extra would be really fantastic.

That said, I finished up a few more prints! Somehow.


Oops. So typography and My Little Pony happened.
I've had this idea floating around for a really long time, but never actually sat down and did it until tonight. I managed to get this done in a very short time frame, so I'll be tackling the rest of the main ponies shortly!


Here's the final character from my first Tales mini-print set! Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia.
 I'm pretty sure I'll end up making more of these at some point, but not for Animaritime. 


... here they are again, with some type backgrounds! C:



Finally finished my Skyward Sword painting! Overall I'm satisfied with how it came out, even though I really couldn't stand to look at it by the end.

In other news, I bought a new printer yesterday - it is GIANT and works awesomely and I love itttt c: I'll likely end up just printing the smaller prints myself, instead of going to a printer for everything, which really takes a load of stress off!

No comments:

Post a Comment