Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday season! I've been on vacation and it's been greeeeat, got to relax a ton and spend Christmas with my family and friends. C:

Here's a commission I finished right before Christmas! A happy laughing buddha. C: Really enjoyed working on this.


We've actually just had like 5 snowstorms in a row, so I drew pretty boy to make myself feel better about having to dig out my car every day bleeehh


It's meeee wheeeeee

It's that time again! Here's my art summary for 2013:


Overall, I think this year was pretty great! I remember not being very satisfied at the end of last year, so I'm really glad I was able to pick things up this year (even though I mostly owe it to having to get things done for conventions). I experimented a lot and really wasn't sure where I was going with my style for most of the year, but I think I've started going into a nice direction in the last 4 months. c:

So, yay! As for 2014 resolutions - this year I'd really like to get back into doing studies! I haven't been able to go to life drawing in like a year, and I really miss it. Also, as always, get into better shape! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment